Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tune!

Not the usual mug shot post today then as i'm going to have to focus on some other stuff for at least the next couple of weeks. Today i've been painting these guys:

























This will eventually form one of a new batch of card designs that i'll start properly once i finally move to going full time on the illy work. Thought i'd squeeze this one in now as (i manage to complete it on time) i'm going to enter into a little design comp i've spotted on Hallmark's blog.

Once its finished i'll stick it up on here.
In a bit of a rush this evening because, fortunately, my other 1/2 has just remembered that we have tickets to see Richard Herring this evening, which clearly had totally slipped both our minds.
So i better dash....toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment