Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Quick Draw Results

Uh oh :/
Time to unveil the results of the challenge today....and i say 'uh oh' because my entry today is shocking, probably my poorest effort so far. I seem to have confused a strange shark-headed cherub faced man with a Pope so please forgive me, and God if you're reading this please don't strike me down  - i tried honestly.

On a more positive note though i've had a couple of awesome entries from some other lovely people.

Okay so here are the popes and first off is my hilariously bad attempt:




















Don't say i didn't warn you. Feel free to laugh at mine...I did - a LOT!

Now for the good ones:





































Many thanks to @Paulxthompson and @Aqua_Jellybean (on Twitter) for your ace entries today.
Wish me luck for next week 'cause judging by today's effort i'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment