Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 22 March 2013

Greetings

Really felt like I needed a breather from working on the children's book illustrations and in particular from slaving away on the computer for a while, so as a distraction I decided to create some greeting card designs. These are a bit experimental in that I plan on producing these completely free of digital input which I use a lot for the colouring process in my work. Partly because i wanted a break from the screen but also to try out working in a different way, with a view to creating more work sans computer in the future. So the finished results should be interesting, but for now here are a few of the draft pencil outlines. I'll be doing around 5 designs in total:























Hoping to have them finished relatively quickly unlike my digitally completed work which seems to take forever these days. When they're done i'll put them up on here for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment