Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Saturday 2 March 2013

Character sketches

Been working on some sketches for one of the story's main characters Mr Torian, thought you might like to see a few:






















This character is the priminister in the story so i've tried to make him look like a conservative MP. Actually I modeled his hair and shad shape on a very well known current political figure. Wonder if you can guess who ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment