Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Thursday 2 August 2012

Picture Book Illustrations

Sorry for not posting much this week, but i had some difficult news on Monday so its been a hard few days and sometimes there are, even for me a self-confessed work-a-holic, more important things than work.
Anyway last week I managed to complete the commission to do some illustrations for a lady who has written a wonderful little story for a picture book, which I originally mentioned in my blog post here: http://lucyfarfort.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/non-post.html

As this book is unpublished I still can't really give you any information on the story itself or the title but I can reveal to you these further two illustrations created for it.
Hope you like them. Just to let you know i won't be doing a Folksy Friday post tomorrow as i'm away down south for the weekend. All being well i hope to be back blogging on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy, we haven't met but your illustrations continue to provide a beautiful interlude to my days. Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thats very nice to know :)

    ReplyDelete