Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 20 July 2012

Etsy 'Guess The Theme Game' Showcase

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned I was planning on doing some Folksy Friday posts with a bit of an interactive element just to ring the changes. So this week i've created a product showcase/game just for fun. Unfortunately due to some major issues with Folksy's search facility i.e. it being totally crap and more often than not the searches bringing up unavailable items, I have opted to do this using Etsy seller's products instead.

If you want to play along its simple:
There is a common theme running between these 4 sets of items. To guess the overall theme you need to work out the phrase, title or word etc from the combined images in each item set. Then the answer from each set goes to making the overall theme. Think about what is in each image or what the main item in the picture could symbolise.

I will reveal all in next Friday's post so please don't comment on here with your answer. However if you think you've got it & want to let me know feel free to tell me your answer via my Facebook wall here: http://www.facebook.com/LucyFarfortIllustrator or here: http://www.facebook.com/lucy.farfort Alternatively you can tweet me: @lucyfarfort
Good luck!

SET 1




















































































SET 2



















































SET 3






















































SET 4




















No comments:

Post a Comment